Play Zone Sponsorship and Naming Opportunities
INDIVIDUAL RECOGNITION OPPORTUNITIES
|Donor “Compassion Wall” at park entry||$500+|
|Flower bed with recognition plaque||$1,000|
|Tree with recognition plaque||$2,000|
|Picnic Table with recognition plaque||$2,000|
|Stone bench with recognition plaque||$5,000|
|Quiet Retreat Pods||$10,000/ea|
CORPORATE RECOGNITION OPPORTUNITIES
|A variety of corporate recognition opportunities are available starting at $75,000|
CORPORATE NAMING OPPORTUNITIES
|Early Development Zone||$250,000|
|Nature Based Play Zone||$250,000|
|Theatre Stage & Play Tower Zone||$250,000|
MAJOR GIFT LEVELS
All gifts to the All Abilities Trane Park Project are tax deductible. The All Abilities Trane Park Fund at La Crosse Community Foundation is serving as the project’s fiscal sponsor and will accept and receipt all gifts/pledges. EIN #39-6037996.
About the play Zones
1. EARLY DEVELOPMENT ZONE SPONSORSHIP $250,000
The early development zone will be designed with age appropriate equipment to meet the sensory needs of young children developmentally aged 0-5 years. This zone will provide the opportunity for young bodies to explore their environment and engage in play.
- Designed to enhance children’s motor and social development through play with other peers, family members or caregivers.
- Expression swings will provide face-to-face interaction between an adult and a young child, promoting eye contact and verbal skills.
- Supported swinging and spinning options provide young children additional head and trunk support.
- Size appropriate climbing and sliding structures will provide opportunities for vestibular and motor skill development.
- This zone will also include respite pods for those in need of a calming retreat.
2. SWAY ZONE SPONSORSHIP $250,000
The sway zone is purposely designed to encourage social interaction and communication skills as individuals often will have to work together to create the movement on the play structures within this zone. In addition, the linear and rotary movement of the play structures will help to develop an individual’s muscles, balance, body awareness and overall strength and endurance to accept these movement challenges.
- A group glider will provide opportunities and accessibility for wheelchairs and strollers with options to stand, sit, or assist in moving the glider.
- Dual track zip lines will provide side by side linear movement between two individuals at the same time.
- Options on the zip line include a molded bucket seat with lock-in place harness for those requiring more trunk support to disk seats for individuals to stand or sit.
- The zip lines will create opportunities for cooperative play while engaging in a sensory rich activity which will support proprioceptive, vestibular and motor skill development.
- The play structures will be designed at heights to ease transfers on/off the equipment for individuals using mobility devices.
3. CLIMB ZONE SPONSORSHIP $250,000
The climb zone will include a variety of climbing structures ranging from simple to complex. The climbing zone will provide multiple opportunities to engage in motor planning activities for individuals of all ages and abilities while enhancing their vestibular system and promoting mental flexibility.
- Individuals will engage their body’s large and small muscles by climbing up, down, over, under, around and through both stable and moving climbers.
- Some climbing structures will have predictable climbing patterns while others will be less predictable providing a variety of challenges.
- Climbing opportunities will also include multi-directional climbing with and against gravity as well as transverse climbing on a graded slope.
- The climbing elements in this zone and the climbing features incorporated throughout the park’s other playground structures will provide individuals the opportunity to develop gravitation security and body awareness while promoting bilateral coordination through reciprocal movement patterns and facilitation of trunk/core musculature.
- Designed to be explored either individually or with a group.
4. SWING ZONE SPONSORSHIP $250,000
Linear and rotational movements created when swinging are both fun and therapeutic. Swinging can produce a stimulating and arousing effect on some individual’s sensory system while on others it can calm and help organize their body. This type of proprioceptive and vestibular input creates a “just right” play element for individuals to engage and explore while developing the sensory motor foundation for more complex learning and behaviors.
- Individuals will develop their ability to motor plan and problem solve as they learn how to position their body onto a movable play structure and create purposeful movement in a linear or rotational direction.
- The variety of swings will provide individuals of all ages and abilities the opportunity to enjoy the many sensory, gross motor and social benefits of swinging.
- Single swings will promote muscle activation as individuals pump their feet in a coordinated and controlled manner.
- Supported bucket swings will provide those needing additional trunk support or limited hand strength or ability to grip the assistance they need to be able to enjoy and benefit from these same movements.
- Group swings will promote teamwork to produce movement as well as provide opportunities for social interactions.
5. SPIN ZONE SPONSORSHIP $250,000
Similar to the bears’ chairs in the children’s story “Goldilocks and the Three Bears”, spinning has to be “just right” for your body to enjoy rotational movement. Too much spinning can overwhelm some individuals and result in overstimulation to their body, while not enough spinning or slow spinning may result in under stimulation of the vestibular system. Each individual has a different threshold and tolerance for spinning activities.
- The spin zone will address these varying spinning needs by providing a variety of rotational movement structures for both group and individual play for individuals of all abilities and ages.
6. SLIDE ZONE SPONSORSHIP $250,000
The slide zone will include slides of various designs and materials.
- The non-static roller slide will create a multi-sensory experience stimulating the tactile, vestibular, and proprioceptive sensory systems.
- Wider slides will encourage side-by-side interactive play with peers, family members, or a new friend.
- Individuals will have the opportunity to develop or refine their motor planning skills as they navigate up and down the hillside through various sliding and climbing structures.
- A graded walking path and transfer stations on slides will provide individuals using mobility devices the same sliding experiences.
- Opportunities for social interaction will occur naturally as individuals take turns, slide with others or create new games and ways to move and play throughout the zone.
7. THEATRE STAGE & PLAY TOWER ZONE SPONSORSHIP $250,000
Here is your time to shine! This feature includes a theatre stage and play tower to provide individuals the opportunity to imagine and explore!
- Pretend play will create opportunities for individuals to role play, use their imagination, and develop their socioemotional skills.
- Pretend play is valuable in further developing an individual’s cognitive and social skills.
- The multi-purpose stage will be the platform for a variety of uses including pretend play by individuals or groups as well as providing a showcase for community performances, shows, and educational opportunities.
8. NATURE BASED PLAY ZONE SPONSORSHIP $250,000
The options for individuals to play, engage, and explore in nature-based play are endless!
- This zone will create the feel, look, sound, smell and play experiences that nature naturally and therapeutically provides.
- Sand, water and natural materials featured within this zone will be designed to provide a calm and natural environment in which to explore and play.
- Plantings throughout the zone will be both features and backdrops to create this unique play experience for individuals of all abilities and ages.